Let Us Help You Recover from Brutal Denver Hail Damage
- With years of experience we know exactly what to look for when inspecting a home for damage.
- We have extremely high standards for the quality of work we deliver as well as our team’s communication and clean-up. We will leave you with an experience to brag about.
- We deeply care for our customers and will do everything we can to ensure they’re happy, safe and not taken advantage of by insurance providers.
- At Rocky Mountain Exteriors we have a field supervisor assigned to be on site, every day for every project. This position provides an extra layer of supervision that is very rare in the roofing industry. Not only will this make your project run smoother but will be more proactive, accurate and provide you the extra piece of mind that you chose the right team for your project.
- Not only can we provide outstanding roofers for your project but we can also cover residential painting, siding, windows and many other services making us a one-stop-shop for all your exterior needs.
- With our variety of services mentioned above, if your project is going through an insurance, we’ll make sure your gutters, paint, windows and any other damage is included in the claim, potentially saving you thousands!
Ready for a Free Estimate?
Hear from Customers We’ve Helped When Hail Hits!
In the roofing industry, there are many horror stories of irresponsible and dishonest contractors that take advantage of their customers. That’s why we do everything in our power to be transparent with our clients and advocate for their best interests during the insurance claim process.
It’s one thing to talk about our obsession with customer service, it’s another to highlight it through our past customer’s reviews:
“This year needed a new roof due to hail. They did the initial inspection and assisted me in putting in the claim and meeting with the insurance adjuster to go over the damage. It was still snowy so I asked to wait until it warmed up Matt stopped by a few times to get more proof photos requested by the insurance company. My insurance company was not too cooperative trying to low ball but Rocky Mountain kept on them to make sure the job was complete. I was onsite the two days the job was done and the manager answered all my questions used good high quality materials and put down all new felt and water and ice shield pulled the proper permit and were quick and friendly. Matt showed up after completion and followed up on a few clean up items that were not up to his satisfaction. Thanks for the good work and dealing with the stubborn insurance company.”
– Alan M
“From beginning to end, communication and follow up was tremendous. The crew assigned to us, Cesar and Carlos, were punctual and efficient, with a great attention to detail. We definitely recommend Rocky Mountain, and would hire their services again.”
– Ted M
Denver Hail & Storm Damage FAQs
To help with your research, we’ve outlined some common questions about hail and storm damage. If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
How common is hail or storm damage in Denver?
Can I wait to report storm damage?
How much should I expect to pay to fix hail and storm damage?
Don’t Let Your Colorado Home Go Another Day with Roof Damage
Share your contact information below and we’ll follow up to learn more about your project needs!
Customer Satisfaction Rating
Better Business Bureau Rating